Interview Criteria for the 2013 Match
1. Graduate of a World Health Organization approved medical school.
2. No more than 3 years shall have elapsed between initiation of residency
training and graduation from medical school, previous residency training experience, or active practice.
3. A minimum two digit score on USMLE/COMLEX Steps 1 and 2 is 80 with no
failures on any portion of the examinations.
4. Documentable United States clinical experience which must include hands-on
5. Letters of Recommendation (LOR's) from at least 2 United States physicians, preferably Family
Physicians, or equivalent. A total of 3 LOR's are required.
6. We only accept applications through ERAS.
7. We do not accept resident applications that require J or H visa status.
8. An applicant must possess excellent skills in both verbal and written English.
9. Only complete applications will be considered for
interview. A complete application will include the following: Curriculum Vitae,
3 LOR's, Personal Statement, and results for Step 1 of USMLE/COMPLEX.
Availability of final results for Step 2 USMLE/COMPLEX is encouraged and highly
preferred for interview consideration.
10. As we receive a very large number of applications each year, it is possible
that not all applicants meeting the above criteria will be offered an interview. Final decisions are made after review of all